The incredibly efficient IntelliBrite 5g color-changing lights are made up of combinations of individual, colored lights that are automatically sequenced at varying speeds, producing a vibrant spectrum of hues. The superior design allows for uniform light intensity and color while avoiding hot spots and glare.
THE MOST ENERGY-EFFICIENT LED POOL LIGHTING AVAILABLE
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180° to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy-efficient LEDs available in underwater pool and spa lights
- Consumes up to 50% less energy than competitors’ lights
- Choose from 5 predetermined fixed colors (blue, green, magenta, white and red) or 7 popular preprogrammed “color shows”
- Designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Control Systems
- Backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights
- Available in 120-V and 12-V versions
All Pentair UL Listed underwater lights are certified for use in freshwater with up to 6,000 ppm salinity.
Note: All 120-V pool and spa lights must be connected to a branch circuit protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
Notice: Underwriters Laboratories has listed Pentair Water Pool and Spa Inc. lights for use with Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex or PacFab niches ONLY. To ensure proper grounding/bonding connections, install only Pentair Water Pool and Spa Inc. lights in Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex or PacFab niches.