This pump’s onboard computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more—to minimize energy use. As tasks change, the IntelliFlo VF self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings. Robust construction and superior design assure quiet operation and long service life.
THE WORLD’S SMARTEST SWIMMING POOL PUMP THAT SELF-ADJUSTS FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use—reduces energy consumption by up to 90%*
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo VF pump from the most common causes of premature failure: loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems
- Robust on-board power factor correction
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.